- Clinically proven medical device
- Light, portable and compact
- Reliable and fast results
Light and portable vascular at home health checker.
Vascular health check monitor with pulse oximeter is a uniquely designed health monitor that quickly measures your oxygen levels in just 2 minutes. Designed as an at home health checker this device measures both your heart rate and pulse strength and then uses these measurements to provide your with a numerical and visual indication of your vascular health. With a bright LED screen, the Vascular health check monitor with pulse oximeter gives you clear readings from 30seconds to 2 minutes and all measurements are taken with the middle finger of your left hand.
Light and portable the vascular health check can be taken anywhere you go thanks to the lanyard that it comes with. With a battery life of 16 hours and an automatic shut off after 8 seconds, Vascular health check monitor with pulse oximeter is the perfect device to keep on top of your vascular health.
Features of Vascular health check monitor with pulse oximeter
- Reliable measurements of blood oxygen level
- Battery powered with circa 16 hours of continuous use
- Can be worn on lanyard for convenience
- Automatic shut off after 8 seconds of inactivity
- Uses 2 x AAA alkaline batteries
- Measurements take between 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Bright LED colour display
- Scope of measurements: SpO2: 35% - 99%, Pulse rate: 30 – 250 beats per minute
- Accuracy: SpO2: 70% – 99%: ±2%; 35% - 69%: unspecified / Pulse rate: 30 – 250 ±3 bpm
- Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- Battery life: circa 16 hours of continuous use (potentially depending on the brand of the battery used)
- Operating conditions: 5°C - 40°C / RH 15% - 95% non-condensing
- Storage conditions: -20°C - 70°C / RH 15% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 63.5 x 34 x 35 mm
- Weight: 37 g excl. batteries
- CE 2460 Medical Device (MDD 93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC
- Suitable for people with serious lung conditions, providing an early warning of a deteriorating condition
Warnings and cautions
- Please only use this device as intended
How to use
- Prior to use, read user instructions and familiarise yourself with the features of the device and manufacturer’s recommendations. Ensure that the 2 AAA batteries are inserted correctly.
- Switch on the monitor using the power button located on the front of the device.
- Insert your middle finger on the left-hand in. Rest your hand, relax, stay still and wait for the measurements to complete.
- Please note that moving the hand during measurements may compromise the results. After circa 8 seconds, the monitor displays oxygen saturation level (SpO2), heart rate and pulse strength.
- Please note that oxygen levels below the minimum threshold of 90 will trigger beeping alarm and a flashing icon. After 30 seconds to 2 minutes, the monitor displays vascular health level as a number between 1 – 6. After your finger is removed from the device, the display gives a visual indication of your vascular health, based on the number measured. After 8 seconds, the monitor automatically shuts off.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here