- Lip therapy with rose and almond oil
- Vaseline petroleum jelly rosy lips
- Gently tints and cares for lips
Care for your lips with Vaseline lip therapy rosy.
The Vaseline rosy lips therapy is perfect for keeping lips healthy and protected from the elements. Our stylish, functional petroleum jelly tins, with their original retro look are a firm favourite in the nation's handbags and pockets.
The rose adds a beautiful soothing touch for your dry lips. Product formulations may vary and consumers should always check the actual product label.
Features of Vaseline lip therapy rosy 20g
- Original skin protection
- Heals and repairs lips
- Soothes and hydrates lips
- Works naturally
- Forms protective layer of hydration
- Dry lips
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Ensure skin is dry before use.
- Apply Vaseline liberally to lips.
Petrolatum, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Aroma, Linalool, CI 73360, CI 77891
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here