- Ideal for small & delicate areas
- Perfect results in one easy move
- Dermatologically tested
Veet Face Wax Strips with Easy Grip are specially designed to give you incredibly smooth skin for up to 4 weeks.
Enriched with shea butter and berry fragrance, they leave your skin moisturised, touchably soft and delicately scented. These dermatologically tested strips remove hair from the root and with regular use are proven to make hairs regrow fewer, finer and softer than shaving. Suitable for use on the delicate skin of your upper lip, cheeks and chin, they work on hair as short as 1.5mm, and are also ideal for quick touch-ups around the body. Our Easy Grip tab makes them incredibly quick and easy to use: simply warm a strip between your hands, apply to the desired area and smooth in the direction of hair growth, then tug off in one swift motion against the hair line. Complete the routine with a Perfect Finish wipe to remove any traces of wax residue, for the ultimate in sensuous smoothness.
Features of Veet ready-to-use facial wax strips 20 wax strips
- Veet face wax strips with Easy Grip for normal skin
- Removes hair at the root for up to 4 weeks of smoothness
- Includes Perfect Finish Wipes for sumptuously soft skin
- Effective on facial hair as short as 1.5mm - upper lip, cheeks and chin
- Specially developed tab for perfect results in one easy move
- 20 wax strips
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not suitable for use on the head, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other body parts
- Don't use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past
- If you are elderly, diabetic or taking oral retinoids, waxing is not suitable
- Before every use, Test your Sskin reaction by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs
- We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session
- After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack. If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water or apply a cold compress. If this sensation persists, seek medial advice
- Veet® is fine to use if you're pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little
How to use
- Be sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Then apply the strip with the rounded side in the direction of hair growth.
- Rub it to make sure the wax adheres well.
- Hold the skin taut and grab the tab with your other hand.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- After waxing clean away your skin.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, BHA, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, CI 77891, CI 15850
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here