- Protects against body odours
- Comforting to the skin
- Contains 15 minerals
Stay comfortable and protected for up-to 48 hours.
Vichy roll on deodorant 48 hours can provide lasting regulation of perspiration whilst allowing very sensitive or depilated skin to breathe. The 48 hour effect has the ability to protect against underarm wetness and body odours. It also uses moisturising and soothing agents to reduce the possibility of irritation.
Vichy deodorants are uniquely formulated with micro-refined anti-perspirants, which are two times smaller than traditional active ingredients. It contains 15 minerals to comfort and protect the skin.
Features of Vichy 48hr roll-on anti-perspirant deodorant
- Tackle intense perspiration
- 48 hour protection
- Quick dry formula
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Free from parabens and alcohol
- Provide comfort to underarm skin
- Clinically tested under dermatological control
- Both men and woman, all ages
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Use the deodorant daily after showering.
- Apply the intense roll-on free formula to clean, dry and non-irritated skin.
724426 01: Aqua/Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-33, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance.
Please see product packaging for most up to date ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here