- Hydrates the eyes
- Awaken eyes
- Refreshing look
A re-hydrating moisture boost for your eyes.
Some parts of the face lose water more rapidly than others, meaning that signs of dehydration can appear worse in certain areas. The eye contour can be particularly susceptible to the appearance of dehydration lines due to the fineness of the skin.
Vichy aqualia thermal awakening eye balm for skin around the eye area that shows signs of dehydration. The eye area feels dry, can look tired and the skin can appear dull. It works to deeply penetrate the skin, promoting hydration around the delicate eye area, restoring optimal and even hydration.
Features of Vichy aqualia thermal awakening eye balm
- Hyaluronic acid and Vichy mineralising water
- Long-lasting hydration and instant freshness
- Smoothes the look of dehydration lines
- Quickly absorbed
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
Skin appears plumped with moisture
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply Vichy aqualia thermal awakening eye balm using gentle massage motions under the eye contour and over the eyelid.
- Apply morning and evening.
Please see packaging for further details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here