- 48 hours of hydration
- 97% naturally sourced ingredients
- Fine lines appear reduced
An intense and long-lasting gel cream for normal/combination skin types that provides up to 48 hours of hydration.
Vichy aqualia thermal gel cream hydrating moisturiser has been formulated using 87% naturally sourced ingredients that all work together to help nourish your skin, leaving it feeling and looking radiant. Enriched with mineral salts, naturally sourced Hyaluronic acid and plant sugar mannose, this gel locks moisture into your skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This new and improved anti-pollution formula helps to creat a brighter complexion giving you a youthful looking effect. Suitable for normal and combination skin, the complexion is left feeling dewy, fresh and hydrated for up to 48 hours.
Features of Vichy aqualia thermal gel cream hydrating moisturiser 50ml
- Enriched with 15% Vichy mineralising thermal water
- Easy to apply gel format
- Skin is left feeling soft
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and sugars
- Paraben free
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Always cleanse and tone the face before use.
- Apply a small amount to a dry face and neck.
- Follow with Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Gel Cream, applying to the face and neck.
Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Alcohol Denat.,Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride,Mannose,Carbomer,Sodium PCA,Salicylic Acid ,Sodium Hydroxide ,Sodium Hyaluronate,Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil ,Caprylyl Glycol,Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here