- Soothes and restores dry skin
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid
- Skin looks and feels plumper
Powerful hydrating serum that restores comfort to dehydrated skin.
Vichy aqualia thermal face serum is a lightweight, silky serum that infuses your skin with targeted hydration to help soothe and restore the feeling of comfort to dehydrated and dry skin. The refreshing texture of aqualia thermal face serum melts perfectly into your skin, cooling irritation and tightness without leaving behind a feeling of greasiness.
Uniquely formulated using 97% natural origin ingredients, this unique serum contains hyaluronic acid, plant-based glycerine and plant sugar mannose. These work together alongside 15 skin-boosting minerals that infuse the complexion with lasting moisture and a fresh looking radiance for up to 48 hours.
Features of Vichy aqualia thermal serum
- Restores comfort to dehydrated skin
- Reinforces and rebalances skin
- Intense hydration for up to 48 hours
- Skin is left feeling smoother and nourished
- 15 skin boosting minerals
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Enriched with 15% Vinchy mineralising water
- All skin types
- Dehydrated and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Cleanse your face before use.
- Apply one pump of aqualia thermal to your face and neck.
- Massage in until full absorbed.
Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mannose, Carbomer, Sodium Pca, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, Code F.I.l. C212958-1.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here