- Soft creamy texture
- Enriched with selenium DS & cohesyl
- Light fruity fragrance
Vichy dercos anti-dandruff shampoo leaves hair feeling soothed and cleansed.
The shampoo is Vichy's first patented formula enriched with selenium DS and cohesyl. It helps to purify and soothe the scalp with a targeted formula that visibly reduces the appearance of dandruff flakes from the first wash.
Features of Vichy dercos anti-dandruff shampoo dry hair
- Purifies & soothes the scalp
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dandruff flakes from first wash
- Suitable for daily use
- Tested under dermatological control
- Sensitive & dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Massage into scalp to cleanse and rinse thoroughly.
- For subsequent washes, massage into the hair, then rinse.
- This gives a four week treatment.
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Selenium Sulfide, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, CI 19140 / Yellow, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20-, Propylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here