- Translucent texture
- Foundation staying power
- Natural looking finish
Formulated to prolong the wearability of Dermablend foundations.
A smudge and water resistant Vichy dermablend setting powder that works best over the dermablend high-coverage corrective foundation to help reinforce the hold of the foundation. It should not affect the colour of the chosen corrective foundation and leaves a natural matte finish. It offers a range of camouflage coverage product for irregular skin tone, redness, minor acne scars, enlarged pores, dark circles and pigmentation disorders.
Vichy is the number one pharmacy skincare brand in European continental pharmacies. Vichy's quo's unique formulations combine mineral rich thermal spa water and renowned dermatological ingredients selected for each individual skin need. Vichy believes in providing personalised skin diagnosis tools for every skin type, developed with health professionals.
Features of Vichy dermablend setting powder 28g
- Talc and Vichy mineralizing water
- Lightweight, translucent powder
- Reinforces the hold of dermablend foundations
- Provides a smudge and water-resistant finish
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- Non-comedogenic and paraben free
- Recommended by dermatologists & used by makeup artists
- All skin types including sensitive skin.
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply foundation to face with sponge or brush.
- Apply the Setting Powder generously using the powder puff.
- Remove the surplus powder with a large soft brush.
Talc, Methylparaben. May Contain, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides.
Please see product packaging for most up to date ingredients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here