- SPF 25 protection
- 24 hours of hydration
- Plumper looking skin
Specialist cream that helps to reduce the signs of ageing..
Vichy LiftActiv collagen specialist cream SPF 25 is a light weight cream that has been formulated using anti-ageing ingredients alongside key dermatological ingredients including hyaluronic acid, vitamin E. This unique blend of ingredients help to fight off the signs of ageing such as reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
This SPF 25 cream offers broad-spectrum protection from damage caused by exposure to the sun. Clinically and dermatologically tested, LiftActiv collagen specialist cream provides hydration that lasts for up to 24 hours and leaves your skin looking firmer, plumper and more radiant.
Features of Vichy LiftActiv collagen specialist cream SPF 25 50ml
- Enriched with vitamin CG and E
- Light weight formulae
- Skin looks firmer and more radiant
- Clinically and dermatologically tested
- Skin glows
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply to the whole face and neck avoiding the eye area.
- For best results, layer over Vichy’s Liftactiv Specialist Peptide-C Ampoules, or your anti-ageing serum of choice.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Steareth-100, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Myristic Acid, Cyclodextrin, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Guanosine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Pisum Sativum Extract / Pea Extract, Parfum / Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here