- Skin looks tighter and plumped
- Enriched with Pro-Xylane
- Reduces the appearance of ageing
Specially formulated to reduce the signs of ageing.
Vichy Neovadiol compensating complex replenishing serum has been specially formulated using carefully selected ingredients that help to reduce the appearance of the signs of ageing that can appear as a result of the menopause. This unique serum is back by 14 years of research into changes in the skin due to hormonal ageing.
Featuring an innovative cooled texture technology the complex replenishing serum helps your skin to feel more comfortable in itself. Infused with skin loving ingredients such as Pro-Xylane, Glycerine, Hedione and Hyaluronic Acid, this great facial serum leaves your skin feeling and looking more plumped and helps to make your facial contours looks more defined.
The unique gel cream intensely hydrates your skin throughout the day and effortlessly glides across your skin leaving it supple and soft.
Features of Vichy Neovadiol compensating complex replenishing serum
- Back by 14 years of research
- Skin contours look more defined
- Skin is left looking radiant
- Infused with Hedione and Hyaluronic acid
- Formulate for women during their menopause
- Instant comfort for your skin
- Mature skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Cleanse and tone the face.
- Pat dry.
- Apply Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum to a dry face and neck.
- Follow with Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day cream and apply to the face and neck.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, BIS-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, PEG-20, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, CI 15985,CI 77891, Mica, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2,Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryldimethyltaurate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here