- Corrects wrinkles & age spots
- Intensely nourishing skincare
- Improves radiance
During menopause, the skin often bears the visible impacts of hormonal changes, with reduced collagen production and lipid loss accelerating signs of ageing.
Neovadiol meno 5 bi-serum, with a unique synergy of dermatological actives, targets five key visible signs of menopause on the skin, including increased sensitivity, dryness, dullness, uneven skin tone and texure, and loss of skin elasticty, causing skin to wrinkle and sag.
Features of Vichy neovadiol meno 5 bi-serum
- Redefines contours
- Targets 5 signs of menopause on skin
- Menopausal skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply neovadiol meno 5 bi-serum to cleansed skin, morning/and or evening.
- Using fingertips gently massage the serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with the recomended neovadiol redensifying day or night cream protocol.
- In the morning follow with neovadiol menopause redensifying lifting day cream. Apply to face and neck.
- Finish your morning routine with sun protection with minimum SPF 20. Apply minimum two pumps of capital soleil UV-age daily SPF50+ water fluid sun protection to face and exposed areas including neck and ears.
Proxylane + Cassia Seed Extract, Trio of antioxidants: Vitamins B3, C and E, Omegas 6-9, Vichy Volcanic Water, Glycolic acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here