- Unclogs pores
- Reduces excess sebum
- Skin looks smoother
A daily cleanser that eliminates impurities and unclogs pores.
Vichy Normaderm phytosolution purifying gel face wash has been designed deeply purify your skin, unclogging pores and cleansing the skin of impurities. This soap free formula is perfect for daily use on blemish prone and oily skin types. Enriched with with Salicylic Acid, Totarol, Eperuline and Glycolic acid, the phytosolution purifying gel face wash clears excess sebum and impurities from your skin without over drying.
Using this daily will help to remove impurities including dirt, dust and pollutant particles, so skin feels cleansed and is left looking fresher, clearer and mattified. In just one month, blackheads appear less prominent and pores look unclogged.
Features of Vichy Normaderm phytosolution purifying gel face wash
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Cleanses skin of pollution and external aggressors
- Enriched with actives including BHA Salicylic Acid and Zinc Gluconate
- Softer and fresher looking skin
- Dermatologically tested
- No parables
- Blemish prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Using one to two pumps, massage into a wet face avoiding eye area.
- Apply morning and evening.
- Wash product off thoroughly with warm water.
Aqua/Water, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Salycilic Acid, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bensoate, Phenoxyethanol, Copper Gluconate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum/Fragrance. Code F.I.L. B227268/1.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here