- Removes skin impurities
- Radiant and fresh skin
- Moisture rich and cleansing
A gel-like refreshing cleanser for refreshed and beautiful skin.
In city environments, skin is exposed to harmful external pollutants throughout the day which can make skin appear dull. For skin exposed to pollution and hard water, Vichy purete thermale fresh cleansing gel leaves the skin feeling moisturised, soothed and clean.
Treat your skin to ultimate freshness by using this cleanser to nourish and clean your skin. It deeply cleanses and removes pollution particles, while helping to remove dirt and impurities from the skin revealing clear, fresh and radiant looking skin.
Features of Vichy purete thermale fresh cleansing gel
- Fresh gel cleansing gel
- Purifies skin from makeup, sebum and pollution
- Cleanses, removes pollution and leaves skin feeling fresh
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Clinically tested under dermatological control
- All skin types including sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Massage the gel onto a damp face then rinse off with water.
688800 07 - Ingredients: Aqua/water, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Triethanolamine, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum/fragrance (F.i.l. B169679/1).
Ensure You Read The Information On The Product Packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here