- Captures impurities
- Gentle solution
- Easily removes makeup
A gentle cleansing solution that easy cleans away makeup and impurities.
Vichy Purete thermale mineral micellar water eradicates makeup and cleanses your complexion in one gentle wipe, no need for rubbing or scrubbing. This calming cleanser soothes and hydrates skin to leave behind a radiant, healthy-looking visage devoid of soreness or irritation. Thanks to its unique formula associating micellar technology to the reinforcing functions of Vichy Mineralising water, skin is left feeling cleansed and soothed with no discomfort. Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.
Features of Vichy Purete thermale mineral micellar water
- Hydrates the skin
- Skin is cleanses and soothed
- Based on micellar technology
- Gentle on the skin
- Eradicates makeup
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Soak onto a cotton pad and gently cleanse the face to remove make-up and impurities.
- Can be used morning and evening.
Aqua /Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Poloxamer 184, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Parfum /Fragrance. Code F.i.l. : B232764/0.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here