- Protective moisturiser
- Decelerates the visible signs of ageing
- Hypoallergenic formula
A powerful probiotic moisturiser with SPF30 protection.
Vichy slow age cream is a daily protective moisturiser that envelopes the skin in a veil of essential and long-lasting moisture, that helps to keep the skin hydrated and looking plump. Formulated using three naturally inspired active ingredients: antioxidant baicalin, probiotic-derived bifidus and Vichy mineralising thermal water. These three scientifically proven ingredients slow down and counteract the signs of ageing.
This slow age cream moisturiser also contains a filter system that not only shields the skin from environmental and lifestyle damage but also offers SPF30 protection from broad spectrum UV and UVA rays.
Features of Vichy slow age anti-ageing day cream
- 24 hour skin hydration
- Complexion appears smoother
- Broad-spectrum SPF 30 & UVA protection
- Helps to prevent and correct the visible signs of damage caused by environmental exposure
- Skin feels hydrated, smooth and firm
- Skin tone looks even and radiant
- Suitable for normal/dry skin types
- Hypoallergenic and tested on sensitive skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- Normal to dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Always apply to freshly cleansed face.
- Gently massage a small amount until fully absorbed.
688872 30 - Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Sucrose Tristearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Silica, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Synthetic Wax, Polysorbate 61, Cetyl Alcohol, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ci 17200 / Red 33, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Triethanolamine, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Myristic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, T-butyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate (F.i.l. B195340/1).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here