- Helps calm children
- Soothing & comforting skin rub
- Moisturises delicate skin
Moisturising and soothing comfort for babies.
Vicks baby rub aromatic formulation is specially designed for babies 6 months and older, and contains the extract of aloe vera and fragrances of rosemary and lavender. With your loving touch Vicks baby rub helps to moisturise your child’s skin helping your baby feel calm and relaxed.
Features of Vicks baby rub
- Contains natural ingredients
- Traditional remedy for skin irritation
- Beautiful lavender & rosemary fragrance
- Easy to use
- Babies 6 months of age and older
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not heat in: Water, a microwave oven, a vaporiser or on the stove
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C
How to use
- At night, gently massage on chest and stomach to help moisturise, soothe and comfort.
Contains extract of Aloe-Vera fragrances of Rosemary and Lavender.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here