- Relief from blocked up and stuffy noses
- Ideal for blocked up noses, colds and flu
- Fast effective relief
Vicks inhaler provides fast relief from blocked noses.
Find nasal relief wherever you are with a Vicks inhaler. Compact, the inhaler is easy to use and offers effective nasal congestion relief from blocked and stuffy noses. Fast and effective the inhaler can be used to unclog noses that have become congested and stuffy due to colds or hay fever.
Features of Vicks inhaler
- Makes breathing feel cool and clear
- Simple and easy to use
- Clears stuffy noses
- Take with you anywhere
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Nasal stick (0.5ml medication) for nasal use
- For reasons of hygiene we suggest that you do not use this Inhaler more than 28 days after first opening it
- If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
Use as often as needed.
- Insert well into nostril, holding the other nostril closed.
- Inhale deeply to make breathing feel clear and cool.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Menthol 125mg, Camphor 50mg, Siberian Pine Needle Oil 10mg.
Also contains Methyl Salicylate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here