- Helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- 21 micronutrients including chromium
- UK No.1 vitamin company
21 essential nutrients including chromium and B vitamins.
A supplement enriched with 21 essential nutrients for your body to help maintain your overall health and wellbeing. This supplement must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle but can be used as an addition to your balanced lifestyle.
The nutrients include chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels along with vitamin B1 and B6 which contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal protein and glycogen metabolism. A perfect addition to your daily diet to nourish your body with key vitamins and minerals.
Features of Vitabiotics diabetone 30 tablets
- Vitamin B6 - supports normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B1 - helps maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, biotin and copper - helps support normal energy release
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No yeast No lactose or added sugar
- Diabetone has not been tested on animals.
- 30 x Vitabiotics diabetone
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food Supplement Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Those taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) should consult their doctor before using this product. Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
How to use
- Take one tablet (Purple blister) plus one capsule (Green blister) per day with your meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- To be taken on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Diabetone® multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Made in a site which may handle nuts.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
- This product contains Omega-3.
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Purified Talc, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin, [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ethyl Cellulose, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Purified Talc, Maltodextrin, Butylated Hydroxyanisole & Ethylcellulose]), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here