- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contains essential minerals
- Normal formulation of red blood cells
Nutrients for the formation of haemoglobin and red blood cells.
Iron is an essential mineral, which is required for the formation of haemoglobin. This carries oxygen to the tissues where it is used for the release of energy from food. As well as keeping the blood healthy, iron is involved to help maintain resistance to infection and in helping to maintain intellectual performance. But sometimes our diets are not well balanced and everyday activities, even drinking tea or coffee, can inhibit iron absorption.
Feroglobin B12 capsules provide an effective source of vital blood forming nutrients including organic iron, folic acid and vitamin B12. Excess iron in the stomach is prevented by Feroglobin-B12's special slow-release system. This ensures that the release of blood-forming nutrients is gradual and even. This unique combination is particularly suitable during pregnancy and for women during the monthly cycle. Athletes and slimmers may also benefit from extra blood forming nutrients.
Features of Vitabiotics feroglobin B12 30 capsules
- To help main health, vitality and energy release
- Slow-release delivery system
- Designed to be gentle on the stomach
- No gluten, preservatives, fat, salt or yeast
- No artificial colours
- Not tested on animals
- 30 x capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Read packaging carefully before use
- Do not exceed stated dose
How to use
- Follow instructions on packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here