- For joints and muscles
- Unique dual combination
- Dermatologically tested
Aromatic massage gel with glucosamine, chondroitin and essential oils.
Helping you stay supple and flexible, Vitabiotics jointace aromatic massage gel is ideal to use on sport injuries and muscles as well as your neck and back. With soluble glucosamine and chondroitin the massage gel has a soothing effect. Containing the essential oils of ginger, eucalyptus, clove and citrus, lavender, menthol and fennel.
Features of Vitabiotics jointace aromatic massage gel 75ml
- Soluble glucosamine and chondroitin
- Aroma-Active essential oils
- Soothing menthol
- Lipophilic formula
- Jointace gel has not been tested on animals
- Children over 10 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Always replace the cap
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Do not freeze
- External use only
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or near to eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness of skin develops
- Contains natural oils
- Avoid contact with delicate clothing
How to use
Massage gel directly into joints & muscles as required.
For best results, use 2-3 times every day.
Aqua, Polyethylene Glycol Monocetyl Ether, Lecithin, Alcohol, Glucosamine Sulphate Na, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Menthol, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium, Eucalyptus, Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil, Disodium EDTA.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here