- High strength support for joints
- No gluten, preservatives, lactose or yeast
- Ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life
Nutritional tablets with chondroitin, glucosamine and extract of ginger.
Vitabiotics Jointace original with glucosamine contains a unique combination of chondroitin and glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints. This easy to swallow tablet contains:
Glucosamine Sulphate: a special ingredient to help keep joints in good shape. Glucosamine is naturally required by the body for the production of collagen to cushion the joints (cartilage) and synovial fluid which bathes and lubricates them. The glucosamine in Jointace® is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
Ginger Extract: a spice commonly associated with joint health.
Chondroitin Sulphate: helps form the proteins that maintain cartilage elasticity and works synergistically with glucosamine to help maintain joint health. Jointace® contains a high quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of chondroitin.
Trace Minerals and Vitamins: Including antioxidant vitamins C and E. Contains vitamin D to help maintain strong bones.
The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Jointace® is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
Features of Vitabiotics Jointace original with glucosamine 30 tablets
- No artificial colours
- Contains vitamin D to help maintain strong bones
- Rapidly absorbs into your body
- Unique combination of chondroitin and glucosamine
- No preservatives, lactose or yeast
Ingredient Average per 2 tablets % NRV Glucosamine Sulphate†2KCl 1000 mg -- Chondroitin Sulphate† 400 mg -- Ginger Root Extract eq.to 80 mg -- Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU) 20µg 400% Vitamin E 40 mg a-TE 333% Vitamin C 60 mg 75% Folic Acid 400µg 200% Vitamin B12 20µg 800% Zinc 10 mg 100% Copper 1000µg 100% Manganese 4 mg 200% Selenium 120µg 218%
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended intake
- Perfectil® should only be taken on a full stomach
- Food supplements are not intended to be a replacement or a substitute for a varied and healthy diet
- Do not take if you are allergic to fish or shellfish
- Jointace® contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product
How to use
- Two tablets per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Glucosamine Sulphate (fromCrustacean) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Maltodextrin, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (fromFish) USP†, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Natural Source Colours [Copper Chlorophyllin, Titanium Dioxide], Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Glycerin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (fromSoya), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here