- Easy to swallow capsules
- Contributes to normal collagen formation
- Helps to maintain normal bones
Nutritional capsules with glucosamine, omega-3 fish oil & pure cod liver oil.
Vitabiotics jointace with omega-3 30 capsules contains a unique combination to help maintain healthy joints. Its active ingredients include:
Glucosamine Sulphate: a naturally occurring amino sugar, which is a structural component of collagen and synovial fluid found in joints. The glucosamine in Jointace® is present in the preferred potassium form, with minerals for improved absorption.
Pure cod liver oil & omega-3 fish oil: pharmaceutical grade marine oil, with a 50:50 ratio of Omega-3 oil and Cod Liver oil providing a rich source of EPA and DHA.
Trace minerals & vitamins: vitamin E and selenium help to neutralise free radicals, which can attack joints and cartilage. Contains vitamin D3 and zinc to help maintain strong bones, plus copper for normal connective tissue health.
Features of Vitabiotics Jointace with omega-3 capsules
- Ideal for those with an active life, in sport, or in later life
- Neutralise free radicals
- To help maintain supple & flexible joints
- No starch, gluten, preservatives, sugar, salt or yeast
- Fish oil selected from a deep clean sea environment
Ingredient Average per tablet % NRV Glucosamine Sulphate† 2KCI 500 mg -- Chondroitin Sulphate† 200 mg -- Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 10 µg 200% Vitamin E 20 mg a-TE 167% Vitamin C 30 mg 38% Folic Acid 200 µg 100% Vitamin B12 10 µg 400% Zinc 5 mg 50% Copper 500 µg 50% Manganese 2 mg 100% Selenium 60 µg 109% Ginger Root Extract eq. to 40 mg --
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended intake
- Perfectil® should only be taken on a full stomach
- A general multivitamin is not necessary in addition to Perfectil®. Perfectil® may be used for as long as required, and a regular intake is recommended
- Food supplements are not intended to be a replacement or a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
How to use
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablet Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate (from Crustacean) (as Potassium Chloride) USP†, Maltodextrin, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (from Fish) USP†, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Natural Source Colours [Copper Chlorophyllin & Titanium Dioxide]), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here