- Keeps your normal energy release stable
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Normal function of skin
Micro nutrient tablet that is gentle on your stomach and contains 22 nutrients.
Vitabiotics menopace original is a scientifically formulated vitamin designed to be taken during and after the menopause to help support your well being. Menopace original is micro nutrient tablet that is gentle on your stomach and contains 22 nutrients designed to support your body during and after the menopause.
During the menopause, levels of specific hormones in your body can change. Menopace contains optimal nutrients like vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity as well as the following vitamins:
Vitamins B12 and B1: Contributes to the normal function of your nervous system.
Vitamin C: Contributes to the normal formation of collagen to help support the normal function of skin, cartilage, teeth, bones and blood vessels.
Vitamin D: Aids in the absorption and utilisation of calcium from your food.
Vitamin B12, biotin, minerals, copper and iron: these all help to keep your normal energy release stable as well as continuing to keep your immune system healthy and functioning as it should.
Features of Vitabiotics menopace original 30 tablets
- Specially formulated to be taken during and after the menopause
- With vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Enriched with soya isoflavones vitamins and minerals
- Menopace work with Women's Health Concern
- From the UK's no. 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- Includes a comprehensive micro nutrient formula
- Slow disperse, gentle on the stomach
- Menopace does not contain any drugs or HRT
- No gelatine, salt, yeast or lactose
- Gluten free and no artificial colours or preservatives
- 30 tablets
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the product directions before use
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Only to be taken on a full stomach
- As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you have food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, or if you are on medication
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take one tablet per day with your main meal and a cold drink.
- Do not chew these vitamins as they are designed to be swallowed.
Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate and Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate), Zinc Sulphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (Carriers:) Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Manganese Sulphate, Folacin (as Folic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, Biotin, From Soya.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here