- Specialist formula
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Includes iron, zinc and iodine contribute to normal cognitive function
Helps safeguard your dietary intake of important nutrients for all round health.
Maintained mental performance requires the optimal functioning of brain cells and the complex neuronal network. Brain cells cannot be replaced and have the highest priority in the body for micronutrients. Neurozan® provides a comprehensive formula and has been developed to help safeguard your dietary intake of important nutrients for all round health, vitality and also important nutrients including iron, zinc and iodine to help contribute to normal cognitive function. Vitamin C contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Contribute to normal cognitive function. Neurozan® provides a complete range of vitamins, minerals and carotenoids, so an additional general multivitamin is not necessary
Features of Vitabiotics neurozan original tablets
- Enriched with Vitamin C
- Contributes to normal energy release
- Supports your immune system
- Helps to support red blood cells
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- This product contains iron which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
How to use
- Take one tablet a day with your main meal.
Gingko Biloba extract equivalent to 120mg, 5-HTP 20mg, L-Arginine 40mg, Glutamine 10mg, Glutathione 5mg, Co-enzyme Q10 10mg, Phosphatidylserine 10 mg; Phosphatidylcholine 10 mg, Natural mixed carotenoids 2 mg, Vitamin D 25 mcg; Vitamin E (natural source) 36 mg; Vitamin C 80 mg; Vitamin B1 25 mg, Vitamin B2 3mg, Vitamin B3 32mg, Vitamin B6 10 mg; Folic acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 100 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 12 mg; Iron 8mg; Zinc 15 mg; Manganese 2 mg; Copper 1 mg; Magnesium 75 mg, Chromium 40 mcg; Selenium 110 mcg; Iodine 150 mcg.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here