- Helps maintain normal brain function
- Includes essential nutrients
- UK No.1 vitamin company
Advanced essential nutrients to help maintain brain function.
With over 25 nutrients that helps the brain function and memory with DHA which helps to maintain normal brain function. To help your normal brain function and to ensure optimum health and performance, your brain needs essential nutrients.
The nutrients includes phospholipids and amino acids, vitamin B complex and gingko biloba which all help maintain blood circulation, the nervous system and mental performance. The high strength omega 3 provides the essential fatty acids your brain needs.
Features of Vitabiotics neurozan plus 56 tablets
- Pantothenic acid - contributes to normal mental performance
- Selenium and zinc - contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C, iron and copper - contributes to normal energy release
- Omega 3 - 300mg DHA helps maintain normal brain function
- Iron, zinc and iodine - contributes to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin B6 and B12 - contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No yeast No lactose or added sugar
- Neuromind plus has not been tested on animals.
- 56 x Vitabiotics neurozan plus tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- Those taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) should consult their doctor before using this product.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach (see directions).
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
How to use
- Take one tablet (Purple blister) per day, plus one omega-3 capsule (Turquoise blister) per day.
- Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- To be taken on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Neuromind multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- This product contains Omega-3 & Gingko biloba.
Bulking Agents: Calcium Carbonate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Phosphatidylcholine (from Soya) & Phosphatidylserine (from Soya), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), L-Arginine, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Hydroxypropylcellulose, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Fumarate, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Potassium Iodide, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid]), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Sucrose, Acacia, Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Cross-linked Cellulose Gum, Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Co-Enzyme Q10, L-Glutamine, Manganese Sulphate, L-Glutathione, Riboflavin, Sodium Selenate, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here