- 33 bio-elements
- Contributes to a reduction in fatigue and tiredness
- For the normal function of your nervous system
Complex bio-formula for optimal health.
Vitabiotics omega-h3 30 capsules are a full potency health capsule that contains 33 bio elements. These easy to swallow tablets have been developed using an advanced formula of bio elements including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, ginseng, cod liver oil and garlic. Omega-H3 also contains vitamins B6 and B12 and iron which contribute to normal red blood cell formation as well as the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Food supplements are not intended to be used as a replacement for a varied and balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle.
Features of Vitabiotics omega-h3 30 capsules
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Help to maintain normal energy release
- Easy to take capsules
- Enriched with vitamin C, B2, B5 and D
- Produced to GMP quality control
Nutritional Information Average per capsule % EC NRV* Natural Mixed Carotenoids 5 mg -- Vitamin A (2500 IU) 750 µg 94 Vitamin D (200 IU) 5 µg 100 Vitamin E 20 mg 167 Vitamin C 60 mg 75 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 20 mg 1818 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg 357 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 25 mg 156 Vitamin B6 10 mg 714 Folic Acid 400 µg 200 Vitamin B12 9 µg 360 Biotin 30 µg 60 Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 167 Iron 15 mg 107 Zinc 15 mg 150 Copper 2000 ug 200 Manganese 2 mg 100 Selenium 100 µg 182 Chromium GTF 50 µg 125 Molybdenum 50 µg 100 Iodine 150 µg 100 P.A.B.A. 30 mg -- Pollen Extract 2 mg -- Lecithin 40 mg -- Wheat-Germ Oil 100 mg -- Garlic Concentrate 20 mg -- Cod Liver Oil 50 mg -- Rutin 10 mg -- Omega-3 Fish Oil 50 mg -- Ginseng 5:1 Conc. Ext. 4 mg -- L-Lysine 40 mg -- Methionine 60 mg -- Inositol 30 mg --
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Omega-H3 multivitamins
- Only to be taken on a full stomach
How to use
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
Capsule Shell (Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin [Halal Bovine Source], Glycerin, Sorbitol, Colours [Iron Oxides], Purified Water), Wheat Germ Oil (from Wheat), Soya Bean Oil (from Soya), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, L-Lysine HCl, Cod Liver Oil (from Fish), Omega-3 Fish Oil (from Fish), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Lecithin (from Soya), Hard Vegetable Prep., Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Prep.), Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Inositol, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 Mononitrate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Garlic Concentrate (Rapeseed Oil), Betacarotene [Carrier: Sunflower Oil], Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid & Maltodextrin]), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Rutin, Beeswax, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ginseng 5:1 Conc. Extract (Potato Dextrins), Vitamin A Palmitate (Carriers: Sunflower Oil, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Pollen Extract, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Vitamin D Prep. (as Cholecalciferol), Selenium (as Sodium Selenite), Potassium Iodide, Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate), Biotin.
Allergen Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here