- Support a healthy conception
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gentle and natural
Nutrients specially formulated for help support a healthy conception.
Vitabiotics pregnacare conception 30 one-a-day tablets have been specifically developed based on worldwide studies, Pregnacare Conception is packed with carefully-balanced micronutrients to help prepare your body for pregnancy and support good reproductive health.
Nutrients specially formulated for help support a healthy conception containing a careful balance including L-arginine, inositol, vitamins, minerals & folic acid 400mg. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. This product contains iron, which is taken in excess by very young children may be harmful.
Features of Vitabiotics pregnacare conception one-a-day tablets
- Slow disperse tablets
- Gentle on the stomach
- No artificial colours
- No gelatin, gluten, preservatives, salt or yeast
- Pregnacare Conception is not tested on animals
Nutritional information Average per tablet % EC NRV Inositol 50 mg -- N-Acetyl Cysteine 50 mg -- Betacarotene (Natural Source) 3 mg -- Coenzyme Q10 20 mg -- Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU) 20 µg 400 Vitamin E (Natural Source) 4 mg α-TE 33 Vitamin C 90 mg 113 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 8 mg 727 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg 357 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20 mg NE 125 Vitamin B6 10 mg 714 Folic Acid2 400 µg 200 Vitamin B12 20 µg 800 Biotin 150 µg 300 Pantothenic Acid 6 mg 100 Magnesium 60 mg 16 Iron 14 mg 100 Zinc 15 mg 150 Copper 1000 µg 100 Selenium 50 µg 91 Iodine 150 µg 100
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be chewed
- Do not exceed recommended intake
- To be taken only on a full stomach
- Use Pregnacare® Conception as soon as you start trying for a baby
- To help prepare your body, it can even be used up to 3 months before you start to try for a baby
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare® supplements and multivitamins
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin
How to use
- One tablet per day, with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink
Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Glyceryl Tristearate]), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, L-Arginine (as HCl), Inositol, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides], Glycerine), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Betacarotene (Betacarotene Prep, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin B6 (as HCl), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Vitamin E Natural Source (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here