- Carefully balanced nutrients
- Easy to swallow tablets
- For the maintenance of normal bones
The ultimate support in the Pregnacare range.
Vitabiotics pregnacare max has been designed to be the ultimate formula for mums to be who want to get all the nutritional support they can. The dual pack provides 400µg folic acid the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L-Methylfolate. Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
Features of Vitabiotics pregnacare max 56 tablets
- 500mg calcium
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, yeast and lactose
- Enriched with iron
- The UK’s No. 1 pregnancy supplement brand
- Helps your body to absorb calcium
- Gluten free
- Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones
- Normal function of red blood cells
Nutritional Information Average per 2 tablets % EC NRV* N-Acetyl Cysteine 50 mg -- L-Arginine 100 mg -- Inositol 100 mg -- Betacarotene (Natural Source) 2 mg -- Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 10 µg 200 Vitamin E 4 mg a-TE 33 Vitamin K 70 µg 93 Vitamin C 80 mg 100 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 5 mg 455 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2 mg 143 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20 mg NE 125 Vitamin B6 10 mg 714 Folic Acid 400 µg 200 L-Methylfolate 200 µg -- Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid 200 µg -- Vitamin B12 9 µg 360 Biotin 150 µg 300 Pantothenic Acid 6 mg 100 Calcium 500 mg 63 Magnesium 150 mg 40 Iron 17 mg 121 Zinc 15 mg 150 Copper 100 µg 100 Manganese 0.5 mg 25 Selenium 55 µg 100 Iodine 150 µg 100
- 56 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Not to be chewed
- Do not exceed recommended intake
- To be taken only on a full stomach
- You can start taking Pregnacare New Mum at any point after childbirth
How to use
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
Tablet Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate (Carrier: Maltodextrin), Magnesium Oxide, Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: [Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin & Iron Oxide Yellow], Polydextrose, Talc, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin), L-Arginine, Inositol, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin, [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid]), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin K (Vitamin K1 [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose]), Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid & Calcium-L-Methylfolate), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here