- The leading UK pregnancy formula
- Helps support brain and eye development
- For pre-conception to breast feeding
Even greater care for before conception through all of pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Even greater nutritional care for mother and baby. Pregnacare® Plus combines the original Pregnacare® tablet formula, the leading supplement in pregnancy care, with high quality Omega-3 (DHA 300 mg) capsules in a convenient 2 in 1 pack.
Pregnacare® Plus has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from pre-conception, during pregnancy and through to the end of breast-feeding. Because Pregnacare® has been specially formulated by experts for pregnancy, it contains certain nutrients at levels about the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). You can start taking Pregnacare® Plus at any point during pregnancy.
What do the tablets contain?
Each tablet provides a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals including the exact recommended level of 400 µg folic acid, as well as moderate levels of iron as well as B vitamins and folic acid for blood formation.
The tablets also contain folic acid, vitamin B12 and zinc to support neural tube development and cell division early in pregnancy. Plus important micronutrients for both mum and baby at this nutritionally demanding time.
This dual pack includes 300mg DHA to help support brain and eye development the level recommended by international experts. Each capsule provides 300 mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), the level recommended by international experts. DHA plays an essential role in the healthy development of the brain, nervous system and eyes in the foetus and newborn infant.
Features of Vitabiotics pregnacare plus omega-3 dual pack
- #1 UK pregnancy formula
- The prenatal multivitamin brand midwives recommend most
- Working together with The National Childbirth Trust
- Pregnacare® plus is also ideal during breast-feeding
- Careful support without excessive levels
- Slow disperse tablets - gentle on the stomach
- All ingredient amounts are within safe levels for pregnancy
- 28 x Pregnacare® original prenatal tablets
- 28 x 400 µg folic acid plus omega-3 marine DHA capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Pregnacare® tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach
- This product is not a substitute for a healthy balanced diet
- Contains pharmaceutical grade fish oil
- If you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners), do not take the tablets except on the advice of a doctor
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess by very young children may be harmful
- Seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies
- Keep in a cool dry place below 25°C, out of sight and reach of children
- Pregnacare® does not contain vitamin A, as high levels are not advised in pregnancy
- If required, an additional calcium supplement such as Osteocare® may be taken alongside Pregnacare®
- Not to be chewed
- Do not exceed recommended intake
How to use
One Pregnacare® tablet per day, plus one Omega-3 capsule per day.
Swallow each with a glass of water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Betacarotene (Natural Mixed Carotenoids).
Tablet coating: (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Vitamin E Natural Source (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)*, Stearic Acid, Niacin (as Nictoinamide), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Disintegrant (Crosslinked Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium), Thiamin (as Mononitrate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K, Folacin (Folic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate
Omega-3 Fish Oil (Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate)
Capsule shell: Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin, Glycerine & Natural Flavour Lemon Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here