- Supports immune system function
- Extra strength D3
- UK No.1 vitamin company
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Ultra vitamin D3 extra strength vitamin D3, a nutrient that plays a truly remarkable role in the body and adds to your daily health and wellness. It not only contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth but is also known for its role in supporting normal function of the immune system, normal cell division and normal muscle function.
It is recommended to help maintain optimum levels throughout the year, specially for those who have limited exposure to the sun.
Features of Vitabiotics ultra D3 2000IU 96 tablets
- High strength D3
- Supports immune system
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No lactose
- No yeast
- Ultra Calcium is not tested on animals
- 96 x Vitabiotics ultra D3 2000IU
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- Not suitable for children.
How to use
- One ultra vitamin D tablet per day
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Ultra vitamin D may be used for as long as required.
- A regular intake is recommended.
Maltodextrin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Natural Source Colour: Titanium Dioxide), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- 96 x Vitabiotics ultra D3 2000IU