- Maintains immune system health
- Helps the absorption of calcium
- For bone and teeth health
Optimum strength vitamin D - for health & wellness.
Vitamin D plays a truly remarkable role in the body and is important for many areas of health. It is best known for contributing to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium, and hence contributing to the maintenance of normal bone & teeth. Vitamin D - the Wonder Vitamin. New research shows that ideal intake levels of vitamin D may be far higher than previously thought. Ultra Vitamin D's optimum strength vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal: immune system, muscle function, cell division, bone health and teeth.
Vitamin D is synthesised by the body on exposure to sunlight. Many people are now following health advice to avoid too much sun exposure, which reduces vitamin D levels in the body. Safeguarding the diet with vitamin D is often recommended to maintain ideal levels throughout the year, including the winter months.
Features of Vitabiotics ultra vitamin D3 optimum level 96 tablets
- The sunshine vitamin
- Made to high standards of quality control
- British pharmacopoeia quality
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system and bone health
- Gluten free
- No lactose, salt or yeast
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Ultra vitamin D is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 96 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
How to use
1.Take one tablet per day with water
These tablets are not to be chewed.
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose and Pregelatinised Starch, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol Carrier: Ethyl Cellulose), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone
Tablet coating: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose & Polyvinylpyrrolidone
Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Silicate Prep, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here