- Great tasting mixed fruit flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contribute to normal growth
21 nutrients to support normal growth and cognitive development.
Each great tasting chewable tablet from WellKid® provides a comprehensive range of vitamins, trace minerals and vegetarian flaxseed oil, that are specially formulated to help safeguard the nutritional intake of children aged 4-12 years old.
Includes a range of 21 nutrients that can help to maintain all round health, including iodine which contributes to the normal growth of children. In addition, a calcium supplement such as WellKid® Calcium Liquid may be taken.
Features of Vitabiotics Wellkid multi-vitamin chewable 30 tablets
- Contains iodine to contribute to normal growth
- Contains iron to contribute to normal cognitive development of children
- Contains Vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Natural mixed fruit flavour
- Gluten free
- No preservatives, lactose, salt, yeast
- No artificial flavours or colours
- WellKid® is not tested on animals
- 30 tablets
- Children 4-12 years
Warnings and cautions
- These chewable tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Do not give to children under 4 years
- There is no need to take an additional multi-vitamin
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children
How to use
Children (4-12 years): Chew one tablet daily
Preferably take with a main meal.
Sweeteners: Xylitol (Carboxymethylcellulose) & Sucralose, Magnesium Hydroxide (Pregelatinised Starch), Flaxseed Oil Powder (Linseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Starch, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid & Mixed Natural Tocopherol), Flavourings: Natural Lemon (Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Glyceryl Triacetate, Antioxidant: Alpha Tocopherol), Raspberry (Maltodextrin, Monopropylene Glycol, Acacia Gum), Strawberry & Apple, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Maltodextrin, Ferrous Fumarate (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (Nicotinamide [Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide]), Citric Acid, Beetroot Powder (Maltodextrin & Citric Acid), Zinc Oxide (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Acacia Gum, Starch, Sucrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol [Acacia, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Riboflavin (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Corn Starch), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl, Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Manganese Sulphate (Carnauba Wax), Copper Sulphate (Carnauba Wax), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Biotin. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here