- UK's No1 vitamins
- Triple pack and max support
- For mens health and vitality
Maximum support tablets with micronutrients, calcium, vitamin D and omega 3-6-9.
Wellman® max has been developed to help maintain health in men of all ages. Wellman® max provides maximum support in the range, with a convenient 3-in-1 triple pack including: Advance wellman® micronutrient vitamin and mineral tablets with siberian ginseng extract, amino acids, co-enzyme Q10 and octacosanol. High purity omega 3-6-9 capsule containing omega-3 fish oil, blackcurrant seed oil, pumpkin seed oil and olive oil. Calcium and vitamin D tablets (including 500mg calcium).
These tablets will contribute to the daily life and normal energy release of men. The zinc and iron will help with normal cognitive function. Enriched with lots of minerals and vitamins to support the normal function of the immune system. The calcium and vitamin D will be needed to maintain normal bones and teeth. An all around all in one Vitabiotics wellman tablet perfect for everyday use.
Features of Vitabiotics wellman max 84 tablets
- UK's No.1 men's supplement brand
- Contains calcium, vitamin D tablets
- Contains omega 3-6-9 tablets
- Contains micronutrients tablets
- Our ultimate daily supplement, designed for men
- Calcium is needed to maintain normal bones and teeth
- Includes high-purity, responsibly sourced fish oils
- 28 x Micronutrient Tablets
- 28 x Omega 3-6-9 Capsules
28 x Calcium & Vitamin D Tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take with your main meal 1x Max Tablet (Dark Blue Blister) 1x Omega-3-6-9 (Green Blister) 1x Calcium (Turquoise Blister).
- Swallow with water or a cool drink. To be take on a full stomach.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellman® supplements and multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamins.
Maltodextrin Microcrystalline Cellulose Magnesium Oxide Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) L-Carnitine Tartrate L-Tyrosine Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya) Zinc Sulphate Tablet Coating: (Glycerine, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Iron Oxides]) Niacin (as Nicotinamide) L-Lysine Monohydrochloride Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate [Methyl Cellulose]) L-Arginine Alpha Lipoic Acid Ferrous Fumarate Citrus Bioflavonoids Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt) Siberian Ginseng Extract Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]) Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Gamma-Carotene, Citroxanthin, Beta-Zeacarotene, Modified Starch, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup) Co-Enzyme Q10 Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol) Riboflavin Crosslinked Cellulose Gum Octacosanol (Rice Bran) Copper Sulphate Manganese Sulphate Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid) Potassium Iodide Biotin Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) For allergens, see ingredients in bold Soya Omega 3 6 9 Capsule Omega-3 Fish Oil (from Fish) Capsule Shell (Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin, Glycerin) Blackcurrant Seed Oil Pumpkin Seed Oil Olive Oil Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) For allergens, see ingredients in bold Fish Calcium Tablet Calcium Carbonate Potato Starch Polyvinylpyrrolidone Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Purified Talc) Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate & Purified Talc Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Purified Talc, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Ethyl Cellulose]) For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here