- To help maintain health and vitality
- Specific support for brain, eyes and heart
- One a day tablet
Advanced micro-nutrient tablets.
Each advanced Wellwoman multivitamin tablet provides 29 specially selected micronutrients including: B-vitamins; Thiamin (vit. B1) B6 and B12 which contribute to normal energy release. Zinc and iron which contribute to normal cognitive function. Vitamin D, folic acid and mineral selenium which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Also includes Co-Q10, Guarana and Green Tea Extracts.
Features of Vitabiotics wellwoman max tablets
- Nourishing and nutrient for your health
- Advanced vitamin & mineral formula
- Comprehensive range of nutrients for all-round health
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 84 x Vitabiotics wellwoman max
Warnings and cautions
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children.
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you have food allergies.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
How to use
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
Magnesium Oxide Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Potato Starch, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]) Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone L-Carnitine Tartrate Niacin (as Nicotinamide) Ferrous Furmarate Zinc Sulphate L-Methionite Tablet Coating (Ethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Red]) N-Acetyl Cysteine Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya) Alpha Lipoic Acid Guarana Extract Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate) Citrus Bioflavonoids Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide & Purified Talc Ethyl Cellulose Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Gamma-Carotene, Citroxanthin, Beta-Zeacarotene, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt) Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Purified Talc, Butylated Hydroxuanisole, Ethyl Cellulose]) Manganese Sulphate Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Di-Calcium Phosphate]) Riboflavin Green Tea Extract Copper Sulphate Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione [Carriers: Acacia Gum, Glucose Syrup, Tricalcium Phosphate]) Co-Enzyme Q10 Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid) Chromium Trichloride Sodium Selenate Potassium Iodide Biotin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here