- Specially sized cutlery
- Easy serving & storage
- Minimises mess
An essential set for your toddler at mealtimes.
The growing up kit is packed with all the essentials your toddler needs for a grown up mealtime, without the mess. Their feeding spoons are chunky, short and easy to hold and work perfectly with the wide and shallow spoon bowls so your little one can scoop up their food with ease. The cutlery has been made with high grade stainless steel with rounded edges for safe feeding, the knife is correctly positioned for training, so your toddler gains self-feeding confidence.
Vital Baby use the perfectly sized store and wean pots for storage of your homemade foods and purees during early weaning and snacking in later stages. The soft bases and sides make it easy to remove frozen foods from the pots, the leak-proof and stackable lids means they are perfect for tidy storage. Its power suction bowl and plate are proven to have strong suction power to prevent spills, tips and splats. The bowl and plate have scooped sides and built-in channel, so the food is guided to the front of the bowl, so scooping and navigating your cutlery is made much easier.
The bowl comes complete with a lid and hygienic spoon cover for on-the-go feeding, while the plate is completed with a dipping pot to contain all their favourite sauces. The free flow cup is ideal for first drinks and helps to teach sipping skills. The spout is specially designed to be kind to teeth and gums and, when flipped down, creates a non-spill seal for travel.
Features of Vital Baby nourish growing up kit
- Encourages sipping
- Easy to hold cutlery
- High grade stainless steel
- Prevents spills & tips
- Power suction bowl & plate
- Kind to teeth & gums
- Perfect for travel
- 2 x chunky feeding spoons
- 1 x big kid cutlery set
- 1 x power suction bowl & lid
- 1 x power suction plate
- 1 x power suction pad
- 4 x store & wean pots (120ml)
- 1 x snack on the go
- 1 x free flow cup (200ml)
- 9 months+
Warnings and cautions
- Always use under adult supervision
- Check temperature before serving
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Please see packaging for individual instructions.
Please see packaging for information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here