- Gentle & soft feed
- Easy serving & storage
- Encourages sipping
An essential kit to start weaning your baby.
This weaning kit is packed full of everything needed to start your weaning journey. The spoons use a super soft, shallow tip alongside its built-in hygienic foot rest to keep the tip off the table. Vital Baby's scoop feeding bowl uses its scooped side and channels to ensure every drop of food is captured and the lid with integrated spoon cover makes it the perfect on-the-go weaning set.
The store and wean pots are ideal for storing any homemade food and snacks, whilst the soft bases and sides help with removing frozen foods from the pots. Its mess catcher silicone bib is rollable for traveling and can be cleaned with a full wipe. The crumb catcher catches all runaway crumbs and spills, and the free flow cup is perfect for first drinks and teaches sipping skills.
Features of Vital Baby nourish start weaning kit
- Soft silicone bib
- Essential weaning kit
- Soft & shallow spoons
- Scooped bowl
- Prevents crumbs & spills
- For 4 months+
- 3 x start weaning spoons
- 2 x store & wean™ pots (60ml)
- 2 x store & wean™ pots (120ml)
- 1 x scoop feeding bowl & lid
- 1 x mess catcher silicone bib
- 1 x free flow cup (200ml)
- 4 months+
Warnings and cautions
- Always use under adult supervision
- Check temperature before serving
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Do not use in an oven or grill
- Throw away at first sign of damage or weakness
How to use
- Please see packaging for instructions.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here