- Removes 99.99% of bacteria
- Super-fast sterile & dry in 29 minutes
- 4 modes for ultimate convenience
The new NURTURE advanced pro UV steriliser and dryer is here, and it’s better than ever.
UV sterilisation is proven to be an effective way to kill 99.99% of bacteria, mould and viruses without the fuss of conventional sterilisers that use chemicals, water or heat. Using the latest UV LED technology, the advanced pro UV steriliser kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses in just 7 minutes.
The advanced pro UV is efficient and versatile and, as there’s no need for water, chemicals or heat, is suitable for use with a wide range of items, from bottles, teats, soothers, toys and breast pumps to small accessories, mobile phones, keys, cosmetic brushes and more.
Features of Vital Baby nurture advanced pro UV steriliser & dryer
- Destroys bacteria, viruses & mould in 7 minutes
- Can be used from teats to toys
- Reflective surface bounces UV light
- HEPA filter removes dust, pollen & airborne pollutants
- No water, chemicals & heat
- Highly energy efficient
- Sterile ready for use
- Size & dimensions: W:26cm D:27cm L/H:24.5cm
- 1 x NURTURE advanced pro UV steriliser & dryer
- 1 x teat & accessories basket
- Bottles, soothers, toys to cosmetic brushes, mobile phones & keys
Warnings and cautions
- Before each use, ensure that all items to be sterilised have been thoroughly cleaned and roughly dried to remove excess water
- Please read instructions carefully before use
How to use
- Thoroughly clean your bottles, rinse and shake to remove excess water.
- Place bottles and accessories into the steriliser.
- Select the mode using the touch screen panel.
- When complete, simply remove your items and use straight away.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here