- Nasal decongester with soft stip
- Flexisafe fever alarm thermometer
- Bath & nursery thermometer
Essential healthcare kit for your baby.
The kit is perfectly sized for both adult hands and little noses. The nasal decongester comes with a 100% soft silicone tip, so it won't hurt tiny nostrils. It has been designed to clear your baby's nose quickly and effortlessly when they cannot do it themselves. The decongester can also be easily disassembled for safe cleaning.
Vital Baby's flexisafe fever alarm thermometer has been created for oral, underarm and rectal use, this gives you a fast and precise temperate reading when needed most. Thanks to is built-in memory function, you can keep a constant record of your baby's temperature, so you are keeping track of their health.
The room and bath thermometer monitor can be used all over the house to keep track of both nursery temperature and is 100% safe to use in water, for an extra peace of mind at bath and bedtime. It gives fast and precise readings, and the built-in display and LED light alerts you when the bath is too hot.
Features of Vital Baby protect healthcare kit
- Effectively clear baby’s nose
- Store record of baby’s temperature
- Built-in display & LED warning light
- BPA, latex & phthalate free
- 100% soft silicone tip
- Packed in handy travel case
- 1 x nasal decongester
- 1 x flexisafe fever alert thermometer
- 1 x room & bath thermometer
- 1 x travel case
- 0 months+
Warnings and cautions
- Never leave baby in bath unattended
- Always check temperature of water before placing baby in the bath
- Before each use, inspect the product and throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children
How to use
- Please see enclosed manual for instructions.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here