- Super fun bath time
- Colour-coordinated rings
- Develop hand to eye co-ordination
Add some fun to bath time.
The bath is a great place to introduce counting skills, colour and hand eye coordination. Each of the squirters included are perfectly sized for little hands to squeeze and make a splash to create bubbles underwater. Allow your little ones imagination to run wild and have splash time fun alongside their water animal pals. The floating swim rings link together to encourage learning and aid development as they connect each ring and match the squirter by colour.
Features of Vital Baby splash swim rings
- 6 water animal squirters
- Encourages imaginative play
- Aid to learning colours and animals
- BPA, latex & phthalate free
- Suitable for 18 months+
- 6 x floating swim rings
- 6 x squirters
- 18 months+
Warnings and cautions
- Never leave baby in bath unattended
- Always check temperature of water before placing baby in the bath
- Before each use, inspect the product and throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness
- Always use this product under adult supervision
How to use
- After use, leave to air dry completely.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here