- Supports the immune system
- Maintains bones and teeth
- Suitble for daily use
A fat soluble vitamin, which supports your immune system.
A fat soluble vitamin, Vitamin D3 helps your immune system to function normally, as well as allowing your body to absorb and utilise the calcium and phosphorous found in food.
Vitamin D3 helps to keep your bones healthy, teeth strong and your muscles functioning as they should. When combined with calcium, Vitamin D helps to reduce the loss of the minerals found in bone in post-menopausal women.
Features of Vitamin D3 1000iu vegetarian 30 tablets
- Supports the immune system
- Maintains bones and healthy teeth
- Helps your body to absorb calcium
- Suitable for daily use
- 30 tablets
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- To be taken as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
How to use
- Take one tablet daily.
Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin D3 [(cholecalciferol), sucrose, acacia, corn, starch, medium chain triglycerids, dl-alpha tocopherol], Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here