- Prevents irritation and rubbing from orthodontic appliances
- Pain reliever
- Forms a thin protective layer
Vitis orthodontic wax works as a protective layer to prevent irritation and rubbing from orthodontic appliances, whilst also relieving pain.
The orthodontic wax is intended for application to orthodontic appliances that protrude from teeth (brackets, arch-wires or metallic bands) and that can therefore cause sores from rubbing against the tongue or internal cheek surfaces. The wax works by forming a thin protective layer to prevent the appearance of lesions.
Vitis orthodontic wax is indicated for all orthodontic patients. Its use is advisable during the first few days after the orthodontic appliances have been placed and after subsequent adjustments.
It is also useful before visiting the dentist if any of the parts of the orthodontic appliance should break or become detached. Furthermore, it can be used any time discomfort is experienced during treatment.
Features of Vitis orthodontic wax x 2
- Prevents appearance of lesions
- Ideal for orthodontic appliances that protrude from teeth (brackets, arch-wires or metallic bands)
- Indicated for all orthodontic patients
- 2 pack
- Orthodontic appliance wearers
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Spread the wax over the orthodontic appliances that are causing discomfort so that it forms a thin protective layer.
Petroleum Hidrocarbon, Paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here