- Moisturises & soothes
- Long lasting relief
- Easy to use
A simple and convenient solution that soothes dry eyes and provides long-lasting relief, without the need to use eye drops.
Vizulize triple action dry eye mist is a form of treatment that works to restore moisture in the eye that has been lost as a result of an allergy or the environment. This spray uses natural ingredients from plant extracts which includes chamomile, as well as hyaluronic acid. The spray soothes, restores water in the tear layer, and stabilises the lipid layer of the eye.
Features of Vizulize triple action dry eyes eye mist
- Natural anti-oxidants
- Contact lens-friendly
- No need to use eye drops
- pH-balanced solution
- Enriched with liposomes, hyaluronic acid & chamomile
- Dry & irritated eyes
Warnings and cautions
- Do not spray into open eyes
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional
- Do not use at the same time as using other eye care medications
- Do not touch the surface of the eye with the spray head
- Do not use on non-waterproof eye make-up, as it may smudge
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Wash your hands.
- To open, twist cap anti-clockwise.
- Two drops per eye as long as needed.
- Easy to apply on closed eyelids.
Liposomes, hyaluronic acid and chamomile.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here