- Targeted pain relief with no mess applicator
- 3x more effective pain relief
- Reduces inflammations
Voltarol back and muscle pain relief 1.16% gel with no mess applicator 100g
This is a 100g tube of medicated Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel with No Mess Applicator. Providing you concentrated all day pain relief which targets pain and inflammation at the source. The Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief 1.16% Gel provides targeted pain relief with the additional benefit of a new No Mess Applicator. This applicator allows easy, clean application of the Voltarol Gel directly on the point of pain.
Voltarol 1.16 gel with no mess applicator 100g contains active ingredient, diclofenac, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that relieves pain at its source. Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief Gel is 3x more effective than non-medicated gels, providing relief from pain, reduced inflammation and helping to speed up recovery.
The Emulgel technology helps the gel to penetrate deeply into the skin to enhance delivery of diclofenac to the point of pain. Effective for targeted local relief for pain and swelling (inflammation) in muscles, back and neck, as well as sprains, strains and bruises.
Features of Voltarol 1.16 gel with no mess applicator 100g
- Targets pain at its own source
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to speed up recovery
- Gently rub or massage in a small amount of gel into the skin around painful or swollen area
- Voltarol topical pain relief gel is non-greasy, with no strong odour
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or aspirin or other NSAIDs, or have ever had an allergic reaction to these ingredients, or you have ever had an asthma attack, wheezing, hives, or runny nose after taking these ingredients
- Do not use if taking diclofenac or other NSAIDs such as aspirin or ibuprofen
- Do not use on children under 14 years of age
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using, if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Remember: Do not apply to cuts, wounds, sunburned skin or other area where the skin is abnormal, or near the eyes or nose. Do not cover with a bandage or plaster
How to use
- Use the no mess applicator to apply a small amount of gel to the area where you are experiencing pain (amount ranging in size from a 1 penny to a 2 pence piece).
- Unlike oral pain medication, the gel delivers targeted pain relief directly to the skin.
- Apply 3 to 4 times a day, and allow at least 4 hours between applications of the gel.
- Do not apply more than 4 times in any 24-hour period.
Active ingredients: Diclofenac diethylammonium 1.16% w/w.
Also contains: Diethylamine, carbomers, cetomacrogol, cocoyl capryloccaprate, isopropyl alcohol, perfume creme 45 (containing benzyl benzoate), propylene glycol, purified water, liquid paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here