- One of the leading vape brand
- Easily activated use
- Simple to transport
Suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, the Vype ePen 3 starter kit can help you overcome smoking urges when paired with medical advice.
The result of continued research and testing by Vype scientists, the Vype ePen 3 is a vaping experience you can trust, and a great alternative to cigarettes for adults.
The Vype ePen 3 starter kit boasts an elegant and compact design with soft touch finish and stylish metallic graphite. Its ergonomic design, easy to locate activation button, and long-lasting integrated 650mAh battery, means it is easy to use on the go.
Switching flavour and nicotine levels is quick and simple due to flavour ePods that can be easily changed. The Vype ePen 3 delivers a powerful rush of vapour for great flavour and a truly satisfying vape.
Features of the Vype ePen 3 starter kit graphite
- Ergonomic, compact design
- Improved nicotine delivery system
- Designed and made in the UK
- Rich and flavoursome vapour
- Easy and on the go design
- ePods sold at most major retailers
- 1 x graphite Vype ePen 3
- 1 x blended tobacco 18mg/ml cartridge
- 1 x crisp mint 18mg/ml cartridge
- 1 x micro USB charging cable
- 1 x user guide
- 18 years and up
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place between 0°c to 25°C
- If liquid is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and consult a doctor if you feel unwell
- If liquid comes in contact with the skin, wash skin with soap and water
- Only charge your ePen 3 device with charger provided or with compatible charging accessories
- Please be aware that this product contains nicotine, a highly addictive substance
- E-cigarettes are intended only as an alternative to other tobacco products and should not be used as an aid to smoking cessation
How to use
- Gently clean your face with water and a mild soap before treatment.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the entire face (avoiding area around eyes), twice a day in the morning and in the evening.
Per lozenge: 4mg Nicotine (Nicotine Resinate), Mannitol (E 421), Sodium alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate, Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate and Flavours.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here