- Our closest trimmer shave ever
- 16 guide combs
- 180 minutes run time
A 20 in 1 shaver that gives you everything you need to style and groom your hair and beard.
Wahl Aqua blade 20 in 1 multi groomer is a versatile trimmer that gives you one of the closest shaves ever. This trimmer has the ability to trim, shave, edge, clip and detail all in one easy to handle shaver. With four interchangeable heads, the Wahl Aqua blade allows you to to do complete haircuts, precision beard trimming, ultra close shaves, total body grooming and removing unwanted ear and nose hairs.
The sleek design of this shaver features soft touch rubber non-slip grip that gives you ultimate comfort and control. With a battery that last 180 minutes the Wahl Aqua blade shaver and trimmer is the perfect tool for any job. This trimmer can be used in the shower and is fully washable so once shaving it can be rinsed under water to ensure it gets a full clean before your next use. With 16 attachment combs to provide you with a wide variety of styling options. This includes 8 close trim attachments for beard and stubble. Take this trimmer wherever you go with the handy story pouch and the travel lock feature that prevents accidental activation while in your luggage.
Features of Wahl Aqua blade 20 in 1 multi groomer
- Edge, trim, clip and detail all in one
- Travel lock feature
- 16 different attachments
- For beard, stubble and styling
- LED battery light warning
- Completely washable
- For a variety of styling options
- Quick charge function
*Please note the price will be going back to full RSP of £100.00 on 23/12/2020.*
- Run time: 180 minutes
- Charge time: 60 minutes
- Quick charge: 5 minutes
- Battery type: Lithium
- Cutting length: 0.2 - 25mm
- Comb attachments: 16
- No of heads: 4
- Rinse-able: Fully rinse able trimmer
- 1 x Rechargeable trimmer
- 1 x Dual shaver
- 1 x Rotary head
- 1 x Detail head
- 8 x Trimmer attachments
- 8 x Beard trimming attachments
- 1 x Moustache comb
- 1 x Storage pouch
- 1 x Blade oil
- 1 x Cleaning brush
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children
- Always clean the shaver after every use
How to use
Trimming and Edging
- Comb your beard in the direction that it grows to help reveal stray hairs that may be longer than the others.
- Attach a guide to trim and taper your beard. Begin with a guide of a long trimming length. Trim toward your chin in smooth, overlapping strokes, following the lay of your beard. If you trim against the way your beard naturally lays, the trimmer will cut the hair much shorter. Change the trimming guides to progressively shorter lengths until you reach the desired length of beard. You may wish to trim closer near the ear and down under the chin, changing to a longer guide toward the front of the face and point of your chin.
- To cut the outline of your beard, remove the trimming guide. Starting under your chin and working back toward your jawbone and ears, cut the outer perimeter of your beard underneath the jawbone. Continue the line all the way up to the ears and hairline.
- Accentuate your beard line by using the trimmer in a downward motion. Start at the line you’ve created and, working from the chin back toward the ears, trim the area right under your beard line.
- Define the upper part of your beard using the same technique.
- Remove the guide comb, and go back over areas where a shorter cut is desired. Use care in sensitive areas to avoid cuts in loose skin.
- If a smooth finish is desired, remove the blade, and attach the foil shaver head (if included). Go over desired areas taking smooth strokes.
Arms and Legs
- Simply glide the trimmer over your arm or leg until desired hair length is achieved. The first time you trim the hair, start by using a longer guide comb on the trimmer, then use progressively shorter settings if a shorter length is preferred.
Chest and Stomach
- Glide the trimmer over your torso region, in an upward motion until desired hair length is achieved. For tight, scratch-free trimming, use the #1 guide comb.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here