- Shaving without irritation
- 16 guide combs
- 180 minutes of cordless trimming
A trimmer designed for all types of beards.
The Wahl Aqua blade lithium beard trimmer has been designed to give you and extremely close and gentle shave every time. This versatile trimmer comes with 16 different guide combs which makes it perfect for long beards, short beards, wet beards and dry beards. With a powerful Lithium Ion battery, the Wahl Aqua blade has a charge time of 60 minutes and provides you with 180 minutes of cordless shaving.
The soft touch rubber non-slip grip makes it a dream to hold, even in the shower as the Aqua blade is fully washable so you can use it wet or dry. Trim, Edge and Shave using the Wahl Aqua Blade with a blade that cuts 60% closer than our standard trimmer blade, without the irritation of a traditional razor blade.
Features of Wahl Aqua blade lithium beard trimmer
- Long lasting self sharpening blades
- Edge, trim and shave
- Travel lock feature
- LED battery light warning
- Fully washable and usable in the shower
- For a variety of styling options
- Quick charge function
- Run time: 180 minutes
- Charge time: 60 minutes
- Quick charge: 5 minutes
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Cutting length: 0.2 - 25mm
- Comb attachments: 16
- No of heads: 1
- Rinse-able: Fully rinse-able trimmer
- 1 x Rechargeable trimmer
- 1 x Dual shaver
- 1 x Rotary head
- 1 x Detail head
- 8 x Trimmer attachments
- 8 x Beard trimming attachments
- 1 x Moustache comb
- 1 x Storage pouch
- 1 x Blade oil
- 1 x Cleaning brush
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children
- Always clean the shaver after every use
How to use
Trimming and edging
- Comb your beard in the direction that it grows to help reveal stray hairs that may be longer than the others.
- Attach a guide to trim and taper your beard. Begin with a guide of a long trimming length. Trim toward your chin in smooth, overlapping strokes, following the lay of your beard. If you trim against the way your beard naturally lays, the trimmer will cut the hair much shorter. Change the trimming guides to progressively shorter lengths until you reach the desired length of beard. You may wish to trim closer near the ear and down under the chin, changing to a longer guide toward the front of the face and point of your chin.
- To cut the outline of your beard, remove the trimming guide. Starting under your chin and working back toward your jawbone and ears, cut the outer perimeter of your beard underneath the jawbone. Continue the line all the way up to the ears and hairline.
- Accentuate your beard line by using the trimmer in a downward motion. Start at the line you’ve created and, working from the chin back toward the ears, trim the area right under your beard line.
- Define the upper part of your beard using the same technique.
- Remove the guide comb, and go back over areas where a shorter cut is desired. Use care in sensitive areas to avoid cuts in loose skin.
- If a smooth finish is desired, remove the blade, and attach the foil shaver head (if included). Go over desired areas taking smooth strokes.
Arms and Legs
- Simply glide the trimmer over your arm or leg until desired hair length is achieved. The first time you trim the hair, start by using a longer guide comb on the trimmer, then use progressively shorter settings if a shorter length is preferred.
Chest and stomach
- Glide the trimmer over your torso region, in an upward motion until desired hair length is achieved. For tight, scratch-free trimming, use the #1 guide comb.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here