- Enriched with lemongrass & seaweed
- 100% natural
- Fruity & floral aroma
100% natural bath salts to thoroughly cleanse.
Kick back and relax with the ultimate relaxation tool from Westlab. Cleanse & refresh has been infused with Epsom and Himalayan salts, along with pink grapefruit and lemongrass.
Features of Westlab cleanse & refresh bath salts
- Relax body & mind
- Vegan friendly
- For radiant skin
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Add 2-3 handfuls of salt to warm water to create a fragrant, mineral-infused bath.
Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Palmaria palmata (algae) extract, Alaria esculenta (seaweed) extract, Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil, Litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower extract, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, parfum**, limonene,* citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*.
*naturally occurring in essential oils
** of natural origin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here