- Thick shampoo to treat scalp conditions
- Reduces scales, itchiness, and inflammation
- For psoriasis in adults and children over 12
Salt that softens and supports natural skin healing.
Westlab dead sea salt nourishes dry, irritated skin and is suitable for skin that is prone to eczema and psoriasis. From the depths of the Dead Sea, these mineral-rich salts are renowned for their therapeutic benefits. Unrefined and cleaned without the use of harsh chemicals or bleaching agents.
Westlab dead sea salts help to relax tired and aching muscles, replenish essential minerals and support your skin's natural healing. These amazing salts get absorbed through your skin when added to your bath. Magnesium is known to help soothe, protect, balance and repair your skin whilst calcium promotes a natural healing process.
Features of Westlab dead sea salt 1kg
- Therapeutic and relaxing
- Soothes aching muscles
- Salts easily absorbed into your skin
- Protects, balances and repairs skin
- Nourish and relieves dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you are suffering from a medical condition, are taking any medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or have very sensitive skin
- Do not use on broken skin
- Avoid contact with face and eyes
- If irritation occurs, rinse with water. If it persists, seek medical attention
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Dissolve salts in a warm bath of 37-39°C.
- Relax and soak for 20 minutes.
- For general skin health and wellbeing add 1/2-1 cup (approx. 100g-250g) to your bath.
- To help soften and soothe dry, itchy skin use 2-4 cups (500g-1kg).
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt). Chemical Composition: Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Bromide, Sulphates, Insolubles, Water of Crystallization.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here