- Helps relax tired and aching muscles
- Flushes away toxins
- Improves general health
The perfect way to relax tired and aching muscles.
Westlab epsom salts are made of pure magnesium sulphate. This amazing salt is naturally efficient at removing toxins from the body by encouraging your muscles to relax, thereby accelerating your body's natural healing process. This salt helps to reduce soreness and increase your body's magnesium and sulphate levels.
The epsom salt is a tried and tested mineral which has been used for hundreds of years to help relax your body after exercise and reduce the fluid retention in your joints. Magnesium aids muscle control, energy production and works to regulate the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body.
Features of Westlab epsom salt
- Perfect for use after sports or exercise
- Soothes and detoxifies
- Increases your body's magnesium and sulphate levels
- Reduces soreness in muscles and joints
- Accelerates your body's healing process
Warnings and cautions
- Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you have a medical condition, are taking any medications, pregnant, breastfeeding or have very sensitive skin
- Do not use on broken skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, rinse with water and if it persists, seek medical attention
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Dissolve salts in a bath of 37-39°C.
- Relax and soak for 20 minutes.
- To relax tired and aching muscles use 500g-1kg.
- For general skin health and wellbeing add 100g-250g to your normal bath.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here